Friday, January 1, 2010

Hello 2010!!!!!!!

I am starting this blogging thing because I have just conquered breast cancer again and throughout the whole ordeal I blogged. I had a caring bridge webpage and I really enjoyed it. It was therapy for me. A way to vent my feelings and also let everyone know what I was up to, how I was feeling and send thoughts and prayers. So I thought I would just keep it going here and if anyone was interest fine, if not well free therapy for me!!! Win Win.
So I am back to work although not full time yet I am still building up strength. It does feel wonderful to be back, to see all my friends again and just to be out of the house and part of the world again. It felt like time was standing still for me this past 6 months and although 6 months is not that long of a time period in someones life, it felt like forever.

So goodbye 2009- goodbye ugly divorce, goodbye cancer, goodbye drama!

I have some big hopes for 2010
I want to enjoy every minute of it.
I want to just be happy
be healthy
be loved

and give back!

So I am going to try to enjoy everything and avoid the BS!
Someone please remind me when I am whining and complaining about some stupid little thing that life is too short! I need to get over it and live !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment