Thursday, January 7, 2010

SNOW DAY YIPPPEEEEEEEEE!

There just is nothing better than a snow day I don't care how old you are. THat great feeling that you don't have to go anywhere and you couldn't even if you wanted to!!!
You have to play board games, lay around in your jammies, eat soup and chill out!
Of course someone has to shovel snow but since I am the girl I am exempt from all that business I just play. If I am so inclined I may go out and throw snowballs at the males in the neighborhood that are doing the snow shoveling but other than that I will stay toasty warm and play!!!!
Happy Snow day to me!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is what I heard when I read that "I feel good enough to go play in the snow".

    And how nice that you could hang out in your jammies and chill because you WANTED to, not because you weren't feeling good.
    Go you!!

    ReplyDelete